Monday, March 18, 2019

Keto Tater Tot Casserole (Low Carb, Ketogenic, & Gluten Free)

Ä well-loved fävorite growing up, my Keto Täter Tot cässerole täkes äll of those childhood flävors änd mäkes them keto-friendly änd low cärb!

Eäsy dinners äre my fävorite, änd I'm ä big fän of cässeroles änd slow cooker meäls. Whät is better thän dumping everything in ä dish änd being done, äm I right?

It feels like we äre constäntly on the go with gymnästics, swimming, piäno, änd homeschool co-op, änd so severäl times ä week we just need simple, eäsy, but tästy meäls thät äre reädy when we wälk in the door so we don't eät out änd blow our budget.

I love this Keto Täter Tot Cässerole becäuse it only täkes ä händful of ingredients änd most cän be found in my päntry änd freezer ät äny given moment. I älmost älwäys häve cäuliflower rice änd hämburger in my freezer, cheese in my fridge, änd creäm of mushroom soup in my päntry. Änd this meäl is one I cän throw together quickly with just those ingredients.


You’ll Need:


  • 1 lb Gräss-Fed Ground Beef, cooked änd dräined (I used ButcherBox. Their quälity is ämäzing)
  • 1/2 onion, diced
  • 2 cloves Gärlic, minced
  • 10.75 oz Cän Creäm of Mushroom Soup
  • 2 cups Shredded Cheddär Cheese
  • 2 cups Frozen Riced Cäuliflower
  • Sält &ämp; Pepper, to täste.


Instructions:


  1. Begin by cooking your cäuliflower rice. I use steämer bägs, so I pop them n the microwäve (2 bägs) änd cook them for the ällotted time. Once they äre cooked, empty the bägs into ä coländer over the sink to dräin äny excess wäter off.
  2. Lightly greäse ä 9 inch bäking dish. Mix the ground beef, onion, gärlic, creäm of mushroom soup, änd sält änd pepper. Spreäd in the bottom of the bäking dish.
  3. Top with 1 cup of the shredded cheddär, followed by the dräined cäuliflower, more sält änd pepper, änd finälly the remäining cheese.
  4. Bäke for 35-40 minutes, until the cäuliflower stärts to brown änd the cheese on top is melted.
  5. Serve &ämp; enjoy!